Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On 2009







Well its been quiet a while since I last post it something but here I am back to update. Just last month Robert and I celebrated our wonderful 1st year Anniversary. So we been now married for a whole year! Our wedding was wonderful and simple and very memorable.


So to celebrate our first year we decided to go back to paradise, Oahu! The Island of Oahu cast a spell on everyone that goes there and always seem to get you to come back for more of its beauty. We love the people and their lay back lifestyle when it comes to vacation and their hospitality is always the best.

We also this year added our little pet friend Opie. His a white, toy poodle full of energy and never seem to get tired. Also Robert been catching on a new hobby- Art! So we will see what his brilliant mind will come out to by next year.

No comments: