England and I'm from Puerto Rico. So we meet in one of the most common ways- at
work! He had something about him that amazed me and also puzzled me. I secretly

wish he would like me but little did I know that he felt the same way. So no
time was wasted that we shared laughter, stories and gave each other support.
Between trips and hangout our love for each others friendship grew. Yeah,
Disneyland was and still is the best hang out spot. We share many wonderful
memories and its our way to let the child in the both of us scape and be silly
without being judge. It was wonderful all of the single moments we shared
everywhere we went. Despite of different culture and background it seem like it
was meant to be.
We both like to travel and we have done plenty while we had the time. The most difficult is day trips were we have to get up at dawn catch a flight and be back before I turn into a pumpkin! But many memories were made. From the corner of the west cost to the south for the California coast we have enjoyed and more memories we made along the way. 


No comments:
Post a Comment