Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Birthday at Disneyland


I had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday 2 days in a row. Unlike last year I celebrated my birthday for a whole week in Hawaii. This year it was all about Disneyland! We had lots of fun. On one day we did all the adult (BIG kids) ride and on the second we were stuck with the little kids ride which we were both glad we went the day before.


On Monday, Dec. 7 (My Birthday) it was poring down, raining cats and dogs. Main Street was almost a river ( more like Mark Twain) but the best of all the park was all to our self! Been waiting all year long to go to Disneyland on my birthday because I get $72 to spend on the park... free! Yey me! So did some shopping on that day but still had money left over to spend. Had so much fun with our friends John and Pam who was so sweet to come and celebrate with Robert and I. No lines and maybe the longest 20min? We laughed a lot at out pictures from the rides. It makes me want to go again with them!!!



On Tuesday, Dec. 8 some of Robert's family got to come because they were also celebrating our niece birthday Ashlyn. Also to our surprise Todd, Jessica and Luke (cute, watch out ladies) came too. On that day it was clear and sunny but wow very COLD! I felt really bad for baby Nathan (our nephew) who looked like he couldn't move because of all the clothe he had. Also Robert and I had a wonderful time with baby Nathan very friendly handsome guy- watch out ladies!!! I did some more shopping on that day with my Disney Money and had fun in FANTASYLAND.

So on that last day Robert was so awesome and he waited with me to see the fireworks by the castle. That was amazing and I got to share it with him

Overall both days added to lots of fun.

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

That was so fun to be there with you guys! I'm glad that we are kinda (not really) related so we get to see you guys all the time! How fun that you got to go 2 days in a row and do the fun adult stuff and the little kid stuff too!