Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sometimes is hard...

Well it's been a very interesting week!I had my challenges the past 2 days and it seem like I didn't want to go through a Sunday routine but it was a good ending to a hectic week. At church this Sunday it was nice to know how important it is to have a modern prophet in this terrestrial life. It is amazing how God selects out of so many to carry our worries and pain. I am glad to know we have a modern prophet President Thomas S. Monson who's always reminding us to thrive to do our best. He loves us and always wants whats best for every one in this life.Which brings me to the recent General Conference


"What Have I Done for Someone Today?


One very creative Primary sent a large jar containing hundreds of what they called “warm fuzzies,” each one representing an act of service performed during the year by one of the children in the Primary. I can only imagine the happiness these children experienced as they told of their service and then placed a “warm fuzzy” in the jar."
-President Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

Kerri Viehweg said...

I didn't know you had a blog! What a fun way to stay in touch!